Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Belated Holiday Wishes

With the scramble of Thanksgiving I haven't had a chance to wish everyone Happy Holidays! Between myself and my son getting sick, things have been falling to the way side over here. We've been busy taking vitamins, setting up our Christmas decorations and getting crafty for our home + family presents. I'll post more on that soon (but not too soon to give away what we're making!).


My workshop with Madelyn Mulvaney wrapped up & I'm already missing the Sunday inspirations. However, after waiting for a couple of months, registration arrived for my new year's class with Susannah Conway.VERY excited to bring in the new year with her!


On top of the holiday gatherings and preparations I've been feverishly working on getting everything in order for my own e-course I'll be hosting in the new year. With lots of help from amazing fellow artists, it should be something truly inspiring. I'm up and night busy scribbling away at all the ideas that are pouring in. 

In the meantime, here is some inspiration I've found lately over on i.Anton's flickr photostream. I get lost in these amazing images over and over again.



No comments: