Saturday, December 06, 2008

Sneak Peek at Bridesmaid Attire

Since I can't reveal all just yet, I'll give you a little sneak peek at what my maids will be wearing (minus the tights, of course. It was the only pic I could snag).

The Dress



It's so cute. In the flesh it's a silk/ cocktail style look. I honestly want one just to have on hand for great parties. Could it get any better at $80?!


The Shoes


I was a little hesitant on these since they were picked via the web. Of course my inspiration pair was around $200 (like everything I seem to love). I was going for a very lady-like vibe that would go alongside my own shoes.
Rest assured my matron of honor got all her goods yesterday, snapped a pic and they look AMAZING together! The shoes work out perfectly and topped in only at $50.

Thank my Grandmother for the bargain shopper in me!

I can't wait to see it all come together with their accessories!

No comments: