Friday, December 05, 2008

Shout Out

Before I retire for the night I do want to give a little shout out.

This one is to my Mom.

She isn't your typical "cookie cutter" Mom who drools over wedding party planning and practically snatches all jobs (and control) out of your hands. Which I'm thankful for her not being that way. She is more the Pirate Mom who captains her own ship (literally) and figures out how to man a john deer to harvest a field if need be.

Knowing her traits, I was already plenty prepared for the less than enthusiastic jump at planning decor and dresses. That's my passion (where did that come from?!). However, as of lately I actually detect a slight note of excitement in that voice of hers!

Not only excitement, she has questions! She wants to see pictures! She is already thinking about HER outfit and coordinating it with the others!

So, this one is for you, Mom...

Thanks for being you and getting down and... well... lacey with me and all the plans! You're being such a huge help with location coordinations (due to a few technical difficulties) and I love all the questions you've had lately. Even if you're faking the love of matching dresses to ties to shoes to necklaces...

I love sharing it all with you.

I love you!
Thanks Mom.

1 comment:

Ell said...

Mom are the best!