Monday, January 25, 2010

Bathology


{Bathology 101}


I'm overdue for a post... sigh.

'tis life!

Unfortunately I slipped a disk and pinched a nerve in my neck 2 weeks ago. Needless to say it has been slow going. But I'm getting things back on track and moving again! 

I've really been enjoying Unravelling these past couple of weeks with Susannah Conway + fellow unravelers from around the world. My photo above was from one of our weekly assignments. I wish I could say I have really dived into it all, but again, when you are stuck as a mannequin for a week things fall behind!

I have started to receive my artist interviews for my workshop and let me tell you, they are all phenomenal! I can't wait to share. It is always so fascinating to me to see the process of other artists. It makes me feel less 'alone'. It's is very easy to get quickly swept up in your imagination all to yourself. So its a breathe of fresh air to see what others are doing! And wonderful 'oil' for when things get sticky in my imagination.

Ok, I'm off to get busy before my little one is out of school for the day.

xo

No comments: