Monday, October 19, 2009

Heart Shaped Lips



As if I don't already have an undying love for Marie Antoinette and all things French, the heart shaped lips will forever be a love of mine. In collage I remeber my roommate and I must have done a 2 hour photo shot on all the different takes of a "heart shaped" lip. We were trying out our best impressions of being a porcelain doll. Her hair was black and mine was pink. We were quite the pair.


The simple things you do to entertain yourself.

There was another shoot that involved polaroids and using pipe-cleaners (yes, the colored ones for art projects) as mustaches and toilet papering our boyfriends' house while they had band practice. 

::que music montage- New Order "Ceremony"::

...while I roam down memory lane and plan my beloved hallows eve costume.   

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Too funny Madalyn!! I'm glad you popped over to my blog...I had bookmarked yours for a visit too!!

Love this post...that's an amazing photograph...love Marie and love the lips ♥ I found this incredibly inspiring!!