Thursday, January 08, 2009

Soo Sad...



Well it sure has been awhile! Sorry for the much delayed post. Things have been hectic migrating down south. Along with the migration I have some sad, sad news. I hadn't had any time (or internet access for that matter) to do any much needed wedding shopping.

Well my friends, I lost. I lost THE shoes I was in love with. THE shoes I designed things around. I hate to report, they went on final sale (no returns or exchanges) and the only size left were 2 too small or 2 too large :-(

Isn't that the WORST?!!!

Oh h-e-double L

All fingers crossed there is a better pair to show up!

I will post more, I PROMISE, as soon as the boxes get more unpacked (haven't even arrived yet, that's tomorrow) and keep you up to date with things.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and New Year's!

No comments: