Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Welcome Nesters!


Welcome to my blog fellow nesters!

After considering how to start this I figure the best method is to start where I'm at... which will be wedding planning. Fun, no? Personally I can't get enough sappy romance filled with creative ideas. It's a vice of mine.

I hope to share loads of creative ideas on wedding planning on a budget and provide oodles of inspiration for my other passion, the creative miscellaneous.

My wedding inspiration boards soon to follow!

However I do apologize in advance for not having links to every inspiring idea I share. I've collected so much visual inspiration misc throughout the years I can't possible find or recall where everything is from.

So for the blog obsessed like myself,
Thanks for coming aboard on this journey with me!

Cheers,
Madalyn

No comments: